These cute bear shaped wooden rattles are great for young babies as they are easy to hold, with smooth and polished edges. Perfectly sized for little hands, it also features a rattle to keep their attention for longer.
This comes with a little gift organza bag, perfect for gifting.
- Made from beech wood, safe for baby to play and chew, and is certified to EN71 1,2&3 standards
- It is designed for baby to play or chew when teething, helping to soothe baby's sensitive gums.
- Encourages early motor skills while giving infants something to grasp.
The wood is untreated. You can polish the wood with coconut oil, olive oil or beeswax to keep the wood in good condition and prevent it from drying out. We recommend that you do this regularly to keep your toy in the best condition.
My granddaughter will not be without her bear during her teething - we had to buy a second as one of the dogs took a liking to the first one
Thank you so much for the time you've taken to research these - it's a godsend
Aw thank you that's really kind of you to say. I'm really glad you're pleased with it x
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Real reviews, from real shoppers943 reviews
My baby has taken straight to the necklace and it looks great with any outfit... very nice
This is such a nice little teether for our 11month old (he still has no teeth!) it is exciting with different textures and colourful and it is really nice quality. The added personalisation is also gorgeous!
Lovely outfit. Looks and feels so nice
I bought a necklace for my mummy and a tag necklace for daddy so that baby gets the benefit whoever is doing the cuddling .
Really attractive and useful product . Ordering and delivery stress free.
Perfect for me and my boy i like to wear it and know my son can happily grab and chew away hahaha